Scope is given for whole range of aluminum and steel rail cars including locomotives, EMU, DMU, sleeping cars, trams and transportation wagons:
- Static and fatigue analysis based on EN 12663:2010. Fatigue criteria are applied based on Eurocode or DVS (German Welding Standard).
- Static and fatigue analysis of bogie based on EN 13749:2011 or UIC 615-4. Fatigue criteria are applied based on Eurocode or DVS (German Welding Standard).
- Crash analysis based on EN 15227:2008 including all scenarios.
- CFD analysis of train configuration based on EN 14067:2010.
- Normal modes and buckling (linear and nonlinear) analysis of carbody.
- Spotweld analysis for carbody EN 61373.
- Analysis of train based on EN 14363:2010, UIC 518, ORE B55 rp8.
- Vibration fatigue and shock analysis of rail components (e.g. battery boxes) based on Multibody
- Multibody analysis of ride comfort based on EN 12299, UIC 513.
- Analysis of different components based on: EN 13103 (bogie axes), EN 13979 (bogie wheels), EN 13906-1 (springs), EN 50206 (pantograph).
- Detailed analysis of following components: bogie traverse, door, gangway, energy absorbing intermediate coupler, energy absorbing front anticlimber.
Software used for analysis: Hyperworks, MSC.Patran, MSC.SimXpert and Ansa (pre- and postprocessing), MSC.Nastran (static, normal modes, buckling), LS-Dyna (crash), Simpack (multibody), Fluent, Star-CD (CFD).
In certain analysis we use Ansys, Radioss, Optistruct.